Real Power Pillar Drill Press Making! Good Idea for Workshop, Garage and Home

 It could be for workshop, garage or home, there are some important machines and tools needed, one of them is vertical drill, namely column drill press, when you google buy drill, google will come up with cheap and expensive drills of various features with very cool designs, I have In this way, I spent a few hours of research and studied many cheap and expensive, strong and weak drill machines.

As a result of my long researches as I need a drill machine, I could not find a drill that I wanted to be powerful but a little cheaper for my budget, I saw really great drill machines, but I could not buy it because I did not have a big budget. I decided to make a more powerful and cheaper drill, the $200 I spent on the drill machine I made in the video, I hope this video sheds light on your horizons. Have a nice watch.


drill press,diy,drill press table,how to,drill press making,for workshop,for garage,for home,good idea,press making,pillar drill press,real power pillar drill press making,vertical drill,drills of various,buy drill,drill machines,garage workshop

No comments:

Post a Comment