Do Not Throw Scrap Profile Metals! Good Idea for Your Home or Garden!

 The kitchen, balcony, terrace and garden of our house are the places we need most. It is in our hands to make these places more useful with the facilities we have, without spending too much, I made a nice angular seat with 40 × 40 scrap metal profiles found in my little workshop. I covered the sitting and reclining parts of the seats with boards cut from beech wood, which I bought at an affordable price. In addition, I used 12 cm hard singer in the sitting area, I started using it in my kitchen for now, if you want to do such a thing or do it with help, you can do it by taking the video as an example.

I wish you well-being, thank you for watching.



corner armchair,corner sofa making,metal profile,do it yourself,The kitchen,balcony,terrace,garden,crafts,video,wise crafts,diy sofa,diy furniture,Do Not Throw Scrap Profile Metals,Good Idea for Your Home or Garden,how to,metal recycling

No comments:

Post a Comment