Turning a Rusted BOLT into a Beautiful Folding POCKET KNIFE


In this article I would like to share with you a video that I really watched with astonishment, a rusty and semi-toothed, 10 or 15 cm bolt made of steel and shaped with a perfect design, I shared the video for you on my personal blog, The channel name of the friend that makes a bolt nice and useful is random hands on YouTube, you can find your friend's message and video for this work below.

I Turned a really Rusty Useless BOLT into a Mirror Shine and beautiful but Razor sharp Folding POCKET KNIFE.

This is one of Best Knives I ever made. And this Turning was really very challenging. I hope you guys will like this Pocket knife and also Subscribe to my channel. See you next time.

Share the video with your friends who might be interested.

rusty,rusty bolt,rusty bolt into knife,turning rusty bolt,turning rusty bolt into knife',making pocket knife,making folding knife,making folding pocket knife,turn bolt into pocket knife,knife making,random hands,crafts

No comments:

Post a Comment